Good O'School Days
School reopened just yesterday. These two days are just great, I guess, been catching up with the people and laughing away. I'll be honest, I love going to school even though sometimes it can be a real deal to get yourself out of the comfy bed and head to school. Modules seem to be tougher than the previous semester, pray hard I gonna do well.
Even though I enjoy times with my poly mates, somehow I still feel something missing, as in I miss my good O'friends, the e1s, 7in1 clique. It's the kind of feeling such that it's eating into you and making you feel guilty for not putting in an effort to meet up with them. I really miss the good O'days. I really look forward to gathering though it will be tough since we are caught in our own lifestyle.
"Good O'friends, please meet up soon, I misses your. Hear me? Take care and loved."
Even though I enjoy times with my poly mates, somehow I still feel something missing, as in I miss my good O'friends, the e1s, 7in1 clique. It's the kind of feeling such that it's eating into you and making you feel guilty for not putting in an effort to meet up with them. I really miss the good O'days. I really look forward to gathering though it will be tough since we are caught in our own lifestyle.
"Good O'friends, please meet up soon, I misses your. Hear me? Take care and loved."


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home